Your Stay at Dun Aluinn
Dun Aluinn opened in October 2018, as a Design Led Exclusive Use venue. Situated on a private 5.5 acre estate overlooking the lovely Highland town of Aberfeldy. We are positioning Dun Aluinn at the high end of the market, with superb accommodation, fabulous food and outstanding service levels. Here is a link to a brief Fact Sheet about Dun Aluinn, everything you need to know about the house, our services and the local area.
A few unique points about Dun Aluinn:
- Sleeps 18 guests as an Exclusive use rental – 9 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, free standing baths in two of the bedrooms and one bathroom with its own steam room
- Private Butler service included together with daily morning housekeeping and turndown service
- Fully catered by Ballintaggart Farm, locally sourced seasonal produce, served with real passion, all tailored to guests’ requirements, Ballintaggart have just made the Michelin Guide for 2020, their food and service is outstanding. See link for some sample menus
- Superior Egyptian cotton bedlinen, towels and bathrobes from Harper London
- Dining for 20 guests – bronze and oak table, 5.5m long, the table is a single piece of casted bronze – it’s the longest bronze table in the world!
- Fabulous world class interiors – rated 5 stars by VisitScotland
- 5.5 acre estate, within short walking distance (600m) into Aberfeldy, lovely bookshops, coffee shops, restaurants, interior shops
- Amazing walks directly from the house – including the Birks of Aberfeldy
- Cinema room with Bose surround sound
- Fire pit on the terrace and lovely outside seating and throws.
- Wood fired natural cedar Hot Tub nestled in the woods beside the house – its large enough for 10-12 guests – imported from Finland
- Bose surround sound music system in the lounge, connected wirelessly to Spotify
- Highland Experiences – host of outdoor activities can be arranged for guests – tailored guided walks, fishing, whisky tasting, Highland Safari, chocolate & whisky pairing, white water rafting, canyoning (see link for our Highland Brochure brochure)
- Play den for our younger guests, with a great mix of books and toys
- Helicopter landing at Dun Aluinn
We are being featured in leading UK and EU design and architectural publication this month and next month – Elle Decoration in the UK, Cote Maison in France, NYarum in Sweden and Residence NL in the Netherlands, all helps to build an independent view of Dun Aluinn. Here is a link to the NYarum article, out in November 2019 in Sweden.